We love hearing from awesome. people looking to work with us. Whether your thing is design, web development, marketing, content, copywriting, social media or making the best brew in town, we'd love to hear from you.
You can send your CV and any work examples over to us at email@example.com and we'll give you a shout should we see a potential opportunity to work together.
Please note - we like to source direct applications for our vacancies and not via recruitment companies. We appreciate your understanding.
We are a brand and digital agency that creates captivating experiences for world-renowned brands such as Warner Music and the Carlyle Group, national organisations such as The University of Sheffield and British Glass. We are on the lookout for an ambitious person to join the team as Junior Project manager.
In the role, you will get to work with our fantastic clients, seeing a project through from start to finish. From the initial gathering of requirements to final production, you will gain experience managing tasks and building ongoing relationships with our clients. You will get to sit in on meetings with clients, become a crucial part of the creative process and act as the first point of contact with the client. As part of this role, you will manage our in-house social channels, helping to build relationships with new potential clients and increase our brand awareness.
If you are confident, have a professional manner and are willing to learn and grow, this is the ideal role for you.
Join our close-knit, highly professional team as we continue the road to becoming the best brand & digital agency in the region. Although we are looking to recruit someone for a junior role, we hope that the successful candidate will grow within their role and develop themselves to a senior level position and become an indispensable part of the team.
Essential Attributes & Skills
· A basic understanding of a brand and digital agency
· Excellent use of English and the ability to write in different tones of voice
· Excellent organisational skills
· Enjoy talking with clients in a professional manner
· Experience with using Microsoft Office
· Experience in managing social media accounts
· Experience using Adobe Creative Suite and/or other creative applications
Now in our 5th year, with some tremendous success already behind us, we look to grow the agency whilst maintaining our people-first ethos.
A healthy work-life balance, investing in our team to develop themselves and their roles are essential to us as we believe this ultimately leads to awesome creations.
There are also a few other perks along the way:
· Annual leave. We offer 20 days annual leave plus all public holidays.
· A great studio. Our studio is in the Digital Media Centre in Barnsley - this is a fantastic place to work. With wonderfully supportive staff, great break out spaces and delicious coffee, you can't find a better place to plan world domination! It's also right next to the train station making commuting easy!
· Flexible working. Apart from team sessions and face to face meetings with clients, you can work from home or the office.
· Equipment provided. You will be provided with a desktop computer for carrying out studio-based work. For home working, if you don't have a computer you feel comfortable working on, we will provide one for you.
Please complete the form below and attach you CV and any suitable materials related to this vacancy.